* The starting at price shown is the HP Smart Buy Price. Your contract price may be lower. Click your contract for details.
1. This system is preinstalled with Windows® 7 Pro software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 8.1 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
2. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
3. High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
4. Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
5. For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB (for Windows 7) of system and up to 30 GB (for Windows 8.1) disk is reserved for system recovery software.
6. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.
* The starting at price shown is the HP Smart Buy Price. Your contract price may be lower. Click your contract for details..
Pricing may not be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
Savings based on contract pricing.
Prices shown for HP Public Sector, Health and Education refer to U.S. estimated selling prices; contract or resale prices may vary. Prices and availability are subject to change.
Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.
Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 7. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
To download the latest Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®, please go to the Adobe® Website. Adobe®, the Adobe® logo, and Adobe®Acrobat® Reader® are trademarks of Adobe>® Systems Incorporated.
© Copyright 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Intel, the Intel logo, Pentium, Pentium inside, Centrino, Centrino inside, Centrino Mobile, Centrino Mobile inside, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Duo inside, Xeon and Xeon inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.