Our premium thin and light Windows 8 tablet puts productivity at your fingertips. Go beyond everyday business with the HP ElitePad powered by the latest Intel® Atom processor. Easy to deploy and manage with enterprise-class security, the HP ElitePad moves your office ahead.
1. This system is Windows 8 certified and supports the new Windows UI. The integrated display resolution is below the threshold for Snap, a Windows UI feature that allows two Windows Store apps to be viewed simultaneously. This feature may be enabled by attaching an external 1366 x 768 or higher resolution display. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See www.microsoft.com/
2. High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
3. Requires Microsoft Windows and initial user set up.
4. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
5. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less.
* The starting at price shown is the HP Smart Buy Price. Your contract price may be lower. Click your contract for details..
Pricing may not be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
Savings based on contract pricing.
Prices shown for HP Public Sector, Health and Education refer to U.S. estimated selling prices; contract or resale prices may vary. Prices and availability are subject to change.
Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.
Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 7. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
To download the latest Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®, please go to the Adobe® Website. Adobe®, the Adobe® logo, and Adobe®Acrobat® Reader® are trademarks of Adobe>® Systems Incorporated.
© Copyright 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Intel, the Intel logo, Pentium, Pentium inside, Centrino, Centrino inside, Centrino Mobile, Centrino Mobile inside, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Duo inside, Xeon and Xeon inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.